Props ARE REQUIRED if noted in the class title/description (See links below)
1) Download/Join ZOOM. Basic accounts are free and you can view classes on your phone, tablet, laptop or computer.
2) RSVP by the RSVP cut off time to Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org the class(es) you want to join.
**RSVP by 10pm for next morning classes, RSVP by 4pm for same day evening classes.**
3) PAY:All classes are $14.50 per person, per class unless otherwise noted. This includes sales tax and the PayPal fees.
Feel free to pay more if you can and support the studio!
TO PAY CLICK HERE: paypal.me/RedHookPilates
In the memo portion of your payment, please note your full name and the class(es) you intend to join.
4) CLASS LINK: Once your payment is made, you will receive an email with a LINK for joining the class after the RSVP deadline.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR MAT CLASSES is one hour before the start time of class. If you cancel in time you may request a refund or credit
towards your next class however, if you cancel late you will lose your fee.
THE SMALL PRINT: By viewing and participating in any class or demonstration provided by or on behalf of Red Hook Pilates, LLC ("the Services"), you acknowledge Pilates is an inherently physical activity, the safely of which may be affected by your physical and medical condition. You represent and warrant that you are of good health and have been cleared by a medical professional to participate in strenuous physical activity. Red Hook Pilates, LLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied in connection with your use or participation in the Services, and you assume all liability in connection with your use and participation in the Services. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless Red Hook Pilates, LLC and its employees, officers and agents from any claims, causes of action or damages you may incur in connection with your use of the Services. Recording the video and/or audio of live streamed classed is prohibited. All video and audio of live streamed classes is copyright of Red Hook Pilates, LLC, 2021.
THINGS TO KNOW FOR CLASS
Please note: This website is best viewed using Firefox.
Please scroll down for class, props and cancellation info!
TO TAKE A CLASS
* If you have any injuries or physical concerns, please let me know when you RSVP.
* Please follow the RSVP cut-off times.
* I am not able to answer emails/texts within the hour before class times while I am preparing to teach.
* Classes will open 10 minutes prior to the start time so you can join early, check your settings, ask questions, etc.
* If something feels too challenging, leave it out!
* Please read THE SMALL PRINT disclaimer below!