THE SMALL PRINT: By viewing and participating in any class or demonstration provided by or on behalf of Red Hook Pilates, LLC ("the Services"), you acknowledge Pilates is an inherently physical activity, the safely of which may be affected by your physical and medical condition. You represent and warrant that you are of good health and have been cleared by a medical professional to participate in strenuous physical activity. Red Hook Pilates, LLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied in connection with your use or participation in the Services, and you assume all liability in connection with your use and participation in the Services. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless Red Hook Pilates, LLC and its employees, officers and agents from any claims, causes of action or damages you may incur in connection with your use of the Services. Recording the video and/or audio of live streamed classed is prohibited. All video and audio of live streamed classes is copyright of Red Hook Pilates, LLC, 2020.
Live Classes through ZOOM
THINGS TO KNOW FOR CLASS!
* If you have any injuries or physical concerns, please let me know when you RSVP.
* Please follow the RSVP cut-off times.
* I am not able to answer emails/texts within the hour before class times while I am preparing to teach.
* Classes will open 10-15 minutes prior to the start time so you can join early, check your settings, ask questions, etc.
* FOR MAT CLASSES you should have a yoga mat, a thick mat or 2 thin mats doubled to protect your back.
* If something feels too challenging, leave it out!
* Please read disclaimer below.
JUNE-JULY CLASS SCHEDULE updated 6/27/2020
TO TAKE A CLASS
NO ZOOM CLASSES
Thursday, July 9 and Friday, July 10
1) Download/Join ZOOM. Basic accounts are free and you can view classes on your phone, tablet, laptop or computer.
2) RSVP to Jen at email@example.com for the class(es) you want to join.
3) PAY:All classes are $13.50 per person, per class. This includes sales tax and the PayPal fees.Feel free to pay more if you can as I am trying to keep the rates as low as possible for those who may be financially effected by the coronavirus.
TO PAY CLICK HERE: paypal.me/RedHookPilates
IMPORTANT: In the memo portion of your payment, PLEASE NOTE YOUR FULL NAME AND THE CLASS(ES) YOU INTEND TO JOIN.
4) CLASS LINK: Once your payment is made, you will receive an email with a LINK for joining the class after the RSVP deadline (see Class Schedule).
MONDAYS / rsvp by 10pm evening before
TUESDAYS / rsvp by 4pm day of class
WEDNESDAYS / rsvp by 10pm evening before
THURSDAYS / rsvp by 4pm day of class
FRIDAYS / rsvp by 10pm evening before
Props are not requiredfor the regular Mat classes, but having them will make your workout more challenging!
Small stability ball:(approx. $6-12) There are a variety of small exercise/stability balls available. Be sure to get one that is 9” diameter. Suggestion: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077GSFJ1V/
Foam Yoga block (or large book!): (approx. $4-10) There are a ton of yoga blocks out there, but this set is basic and inexpensive. If you prefer something else, just be sure to get one that is 9”x6”x4”. Suggestion: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JN98R47/
36” Foam Roller: (approx. $20-50) The high density roller is very solid and will give your muscles a great massage. If you have more sensitive muscles and bones, you may prefer a medium or soft density roller. I prefer the OPTP brand, but you can probably find less expensive ones.
Soft Density: https://www.amazon.com/OPTP-PRO-ROLLER-Soft-Foam-Roller
Theraband: (single band approx. $6) Please get a single Theraband in GREEN. They are different colors depending on the weighted resistance of the band and I find the green weight the most useful. https://www.amazon.com/TheraBand-Professional-Resistance-Rehabilitation-Intermediate/
Foot massage ball: ($6) Approx. 1 1/2"in diameter with a nubby surface made by SureFoot FootRubz. You can also use a golf ball or something of a simialr size. https://www.amazon.com/Due-North-Massage-Plantar-Fasciitus/